Welcome to Pisces Swim School located at Copthorne Prep School.
The Pisces team are enthusiastic, passionate, friendly and approachable teachers each having many years of experience teaching all abilities and ages in a safe and supportive environment.
We teach from Pre-School (3 years old) to Adults, weekday early mornings and evenings, as well as Sunday afternoons. We base our lessons not only on age but ability too and we work on Water Safety and Technique from Day 1 of your swimming journey.
Both children and adults learn best when taught by teachers who understand their individual needs. At Pisces Swim School it is important to us that the swimmer is comfortable with both the pool and the teacher, which is why we offer a free assessment lesson. This gives the swimmer and teacher the opportunity to build a rapport and for us to fully understand the swimmers needs. To book a free introductory assessment lesson then please give us a call on 07590 835369 or email us at: email@example.com
- Private Pool
- Term Time Lessons
- Fast Track Courses available during the school holidays
- We cater for different age groups and abilities
- Small Class Sizes (up to 6 in lower levels) with water based teachers
- Structured lessons with clear goals
- Children learning through fun and effective lessons
- Award Certificates and Badges are included in the lesson payment
- Priority bookings at the end of term.
- Swimfit lessons available by a qualified ASA Level 2 Swimming Teacher and Personal Trainer