Alongside the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum, at the Coach House Nursery we give the children a huge variety of experiences and opportunities … there’s something for everyone!
I love running about in the woods the most!
— Jack, 4½ years old
To give you an idea, the following is on offer on different days of the week:
- Forest Schools, using some of our wonderful 55 acres of school grounds
- Water confidence and swimming fun in the school pool
- French songs and vocabulary lessons
- Street Dance with Reception children
- Football with Tiny Tekkers
- Tatty Bumpkin yoga sessions
- Spanish lessons
- PE lessons in the school’s well equipped Sports Hall
- Opportunities to celebrate Harvest Festival, Mother’s Day and other occasions in the school chapel
There is so much available for each and every child – please come and see us and find out for yourselves how the Nursery will suit your child.