Hi – I am Jenny Tower and a Local Life Coach.
In a past life I was a Director of Sport. I am still passionate about sport, teaching and learning. I work with a range of clients … adults, students and sportspeople. Please go to my website if you would like more information on my qualifications and approach: www.towermindsetcoaching.co.uk.
My work here at Copthorne is incredibly exciting. I have worked with the Year 7’s on understanding ‘behaviour’ and ‘personality’ and they all received a full DISC Profile report. Each of them attends a coaching session every half term and we work through the report – celebrating strengths and working on the occasional ‘blind-spot’!
The topics that students bring ‘to the table’ are wide ranging:
- I want to concentrate more …
- I want to be more organised about homework and get it done on time …
- I’m feeling left-out/anxious/stressed about exams …
- I’ve fallen-out with my best friend …
- I get really angry …
I help them to:
Become more self-aware;
- Get focused on what they want (rather than what they don’t want!)
- Find out what is stopping them or holding them back;
- Help them to take action towards what they want.
My work is not therapy work and is mostly future orientated – we focus on the outcome … and how to get there. The most common question I ask students is “… what would you like to have happen?”
Year 7 & 8 Students are free to ask Mrs Lee if they want a Life Coaching session. Parents of Year 7 & 8 are welcome to request a session also.
If you have any questions about Life Coaching at Copthorne Prep, please feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org