With exams just before half term, Years 7 and 8 should be well into their revision. Here are some top tips for gaining the most out of revision:
- Do little and often, 3 lots of 20 minutes works better than a solid hour
- Eat lots of fruit and vegetables for your brain
- Get plenty of sleep, avoid using iPads or phones an hour before bedtime.
- Actively do something rather than just read your books, post it notes, pictures making cards all make revision more interesting and use more bits of your brain.
- Finally give yourself a treat when you have accomplished your tasks. You deserve it!